Catalog Terms and Conditions
1. The participating vendor may choose the merchandise they would like to submit; however, the final selection is subject to approval by the Catalog Selection Committee.
2. Send new products, new models, or updated models. If you would like your product sent back, a return label must be included with the product. Vendor may send product submitted, no later then APRIL 30, 2018, to:
FALL CATALOG SUBMISSION
HTI BUYING GROUP
1725 Penn Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
3. Vendors are responsible for notifying HTI Buying Group of any changes, including but not limited to price, as soon as possible. Vendors are financially liable for catalogs that need reprints or are held up due to product or pricing changes after catalogs have gone to print.
4. Catalog retail pricing is listed at MAP pricing.
5. Product must be available to ship starting in July 2018. Pricing or specials must be valid until Jan 31st, 2019.
6. Retailers have the right to advertise catalog products and pricing online.
7. Vendor must be willing and able to provide high resolution images of all products selected and high resolution logo files.
8. Some products chosen will need to be sent to HTI Buying Group for photography. HTI is not responsible for any damaged, dirty or worn items during photography.
9. Full and Half Page Ad's & (Sponsored Only)
a. The participating vendor's ad (page) will show only the vendor's products and will have the corporate logo included in the ad.
b. Design will be done by HTI Buying Group, Inc. and associated design team. Vendor will receive final approval and be allowed only 2 revisions. More than 2 revisions will incur a design fee of $200 per revision.
10. Any outstanding invoice for sponsored pages or items MUST be paid before the catalogs go to print. Any vendor with an outstanding balance will be removed.
Please enter a separate form for each item you wish to submit. This is helping us streamline the process. For multiple product submissions, select submission type and enter company name. Feel free to skip the repeating contact information after the first submission.
*DO NOT TYPE SUBMISSIONS IN ALL CAPS. SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE COMPLETED AS YOU WOULD SEE IT IN COPY.